List of Cosmetic Dental
Cosmetic dentistry encompasses a wide range of dental procedures and treatments aimed at improving the appearance of a person’s teeth, gums, and smile. Here is a list of common cosmetic dental you can do:
1) Teeth Whitening: This is one of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures. It involves the use of bleaching agents to lighten the colour of stained or discoloured teeth, resulting in a brighter and whiter smile.
2) Dental Veneers: Veneers are thin, custom-made shells typically made of porcelain or composite resin that are bonded to the front surfaces of teeth. They can be used to cover stains, correct misalignment, and improve the shape and size of teeth.
3) Dental Bonding: Bonding involves applying a tooth-coloured resin to the tooth’s surface and then shaping and polishing it to improve its appearance. It’s often used to repair chipped or cracked teeth, fill gaps, or cover stains.
4) Dental Crowns: Crowns are tooth-shaped caps that are placed over a damaged or decayed tooth to restore its shape, strength, and appearance. They can be made from various materials, including porcelain, ceramic, and metal.
5) Dental Implants: Implants are used to replace missing teeth. They consist of a titanium post that is surgically implanted into the jawbone and a prosthetic crown that is attached to the post. Dental implants look and function like natural teeth.
6) Orthodontic Treatments: Orthodontic treatments, such as braces or clear aligners like Invisalign, are used to straighten misaligned teeth and improve the overall alignment of the bite.
7) Gum Contouring: Also known as gum reshaping, this procedure involves removing excess gum tissue to create a more balanced and aesthetically pleasing gumline.
8) Smile Makeovers: A smile makeover is a comprehensive treatment plan that combines various cosmetic procedures to achieve a complete transformation of the smile. It may include a combination of teeth whitening, veneers, bonding, and other treatments to address multiple issues.
9) Inlays and Onlays: Inlays and onlays are custom-made fillings used to repair larger cavities or damage to the back teeth. They are often made from porcelain or composite resin to match the natural tooth colour.
10) Tooth Contouring and Reshaping: This involves minor adjustments to the shape, length, or surface of teeth to improve their appearance and create a more harmonious smile.
11) Dental Bridges: Bridges are used to replace missing teeth by anchoring artificial teeth (pontics) to adjacent natural teeth or dental implants.
The specific cosmetic dental procedures recommended for you will depend on your individual needs and goals. It’s important to consult with a qualified cosmetic dentist who can assess your oral health and discuss your options to help you achieve the smile you desire.